Roles and Responsibilities
- Have responsibility for testing and Quality Assurance of Cloud, mobile and desktop software.
- Collaborate with the members of the development team to determine the test approach, including the testing of functionality, usability, performance, installation, migration, data integrity, load, stress and security.
- Determine and write the test approach and test cases.
- Design and develop automated tests using test automation tools including SpecFlow.
- Execute the manual and automated tests, reporting the executed tests and the results.
- Log bugs and issues identified during testing.
- Identify areas of improvement for quality and test coverage.
- Assist with customer second-line support, replicating issues found by customers and assisting the development team to trace the root cause.
- Learn the domain-specific terminology and standards and be able to talk to customers if needed.
- Review the software specifications and contribute improvements.
- Monitor the system health of the company's range of live Cloud services and respond to any alerts and messages.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A person with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, who loves taking up challenges head-on, and someone who will dig deep till the answers is found.
- A highly self-motivated self-starter who loves self-learning and can work independently and in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in software quality assurance, including manual testing with formal test cases.
- Exposure to test automation using scripting languages is an advantage.
- Experience with web, mobile and desktop application testing.
- Previous use of SpecFlow, FlaUI, C# .Net, JIRA, Confluence and the Agile methodology are an advantage.
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline.
- 2 - 5 years of commercial experience in manual testing and knowledge of test automation.
- Hands-on experience in writing test cases, performing tests and reporting results.
- Experience in a wide range of test approaches including functionality, usability, performance, installation, migration, data integrity, load, stress and security.
Role:Automation Test Engineer
Salary: 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CADS Software India
CADS is a global provider of products and services for construction-related industries. CADS was established in the UK in 1974 by Structural Consulting Engineers to develop, supply, and support products for analysis, design and detailing of structural steelwork and reinforced concrete buildings. Since 2007, CADS has also achieved a market-leading position in the UK scaffolding industry. CADS is developing cutting-edge cloud and mobile solutions that will further enrich its offerings. With over 70,000 product licences sold in 80 countries and through our design and detailing services, CADS is responsible for some of the most beautiful and iconic buildings in the world.
Contact Company:CADS Software India
Address:TYPE II/5,,DR. VSI ESTATE,RAJIV GANDHI SALAI,THIRU, VANMIYUR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India